• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. BB313

Trijicon ACOG 4x32 for my MMR

I’ve found online a used Trijicon 4x32 ACOG in good condition. Says everything works. Is there a danger in buying an ACOG used? Does the tridium wear out. I don’t know how old it is. Any cautions or experience out there you could share.
  2. BB313

Best light on an MMR

Whats the best light for set up for an MMR that you guys have experienced?
  3. BB313

Picatinny rail on my 500

Those are a couple brands I’m not to familiar with. I’ll have to look them up. Thanks.
  4. BB313

Picatinny rail on my 500

For those of you w red dots or similar on multiple guns. Do you find there is any advantage to having the same on cross platforms? Getting your eye quicker to target recognition or it doesn’t seem to matter?
  5. BB313

Picatinny rail on my 500

I’ll research some w the circle dot. I think that will be helpful.
  6. BB313

What ammo to run

Thanks. I’ll take a look at the barrel. I think I remember it’s a 1:8, but will double check.
  7. BB313

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

That is gorgeous!
  8. BB313

Picatinny rail on my 500

Was in Walmart the other day and checking out the discount area, saw a picatinny for the top of my 500 12 gauge. Of course i bought it, it was about 5 bucks. So its on now, what should I put on top of it? I occasionally use it to shoot trap and when at home, have it set up with the short barrel...
  9. BB313

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

I've had the same question, if your suggesting a reflex sight, so you have a low priced model in mind? How about a mid priced model?
  10. BB313

What ammo to run

A. Blasting at the range (affordable) B. Targets at 100 yards
  11. BB313

What ammo to run

what ammo runs best in the MMR for 556 and 223? And how many grain. Hope this isn’t the wrong forum.
  12. BB313

Mossberg MMR Stock

Great looking stock.
  13. BB313

Current MMR real world pricing.

I got a new MMR Tac on auction for $354 last week + $30 shipping. It’s out for delivery at the FFL now. Can’t wait to check it out. 3 guys bidding, just had to wait it out. Missed a couple other ones in the past weeks, just had to be patient I guess.
  14. BB313

New from the Land of Lincoln

Greetings from IL. Mossberg shotgun owner for years, branching out.
Back