• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Seeking HELP in Identifying Mossberg 18.5" Bbl'd .308 Bolt Carbine ?

THANKS Guys, I told him up front any assessment I made would only be a guess, as after a bit searching, I have an idea the NHL may have been cut, as I find no Mossy 18" +/- around that particular era. He said he would get back to me, so we'll just wait until he gives me enough to go on. I'm...
  2. D

Seeking HELP in Identifying Mossberg 18.5" Bbl'd .308 Bolt Carbine ?

Good Morning Folks, I did attempt to solve this issue myself, without bothering anyone, but it appeared that no matter where I looked, I simply couldn't find anything that even remotely resembled it ? Soooooo, hopefully someone here may have an idea as to what this particular Model is, along...
  3. D

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

THANK YOU 'Old Mossy', very much for your kind & prompt reply ! Although I pretty much followed all the troubles related to the early production 930 SPX variants, but I hoi haven't heard, & or read about any problems related to the basic Model 930 action itself. Over the years, I have read...
  4. D

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Hello Folks, I've been seeking to confirm the date of manufacture for my extremely early production Mossberg Model 930. [ SERIAL # AF0102XX ] It was initially purchased as an plain 18.5" 'Security / Riot' Model, without any adornments & or accessories. Over the years, I have 'upgraded' its...
Back