• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Abouttime

Parts?

Re: Parts... now rifle repaired UPS man appeared today with a box. Inside was my Mossberg Half-Pint repaired! It had cost me $20 to ship it to them... and that was my total cost. I had not heard from them (not even notice that they had received the rifle) and today...RIFLE! Bolt was replaced...
  2. Abouttime

Mossberg 802 Plinkster vs Savage Mark II Bolt Action

Sorry if I have led anyone astray. I was only repeating what I was told by Customer Service when I called them. Glad that they are still making the 802. Do you know if the 801 is still in production? It is awfully hard to find...
  3. Abouttime

How are we doing as a Mossberg Forum?

I came in need of some helpful guidance and got it... it is a good place to commiserate and be encouraged. Thanks for all the helpful input.
  4. Abouttime

Parts?

Got my 801 Half-Pint Plinkster off to Mossberg for repairs today. Due to arrive next Thursday. Talked with Manny in CS and he told me what to do... then got an email response from an email I had sent to Mossberg telling me to do the same thing... so I did! I will let you know how it all turns...
  5. Abouttime

Parts?

Thanks for checking with the service department on my behalf... but it is unreal that when I called as a customer none of what you have told me was told to me. Shame on Mossberg if they are hiring "kids straight out of high school with little to no knowledge" and NOT training them. Don't they...
  6. Abouttime

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

Generally, do you know if Mossberg stocks parts? I looked in my 801 Plinkster Owner's manual for information about Customer Service. The manual told me to have ready the model number, serial number, part number and name from the exploded diagram. I called the number listed and was put on hold...
  7. Abouttime

802 exploded parts diagram?

I would like to know how the ordering of part went... did you get what you needed? Were the parts reasonably priced? What did you need to order?
  8. Abouttime

Mossberg 802 Plinkster vs Savage Mark II Bolt Action

I would say at this minute I would have to lean towards the Savage. I have both rifles. The Savage seems to be better built and the company is still making them.
  9. Abouttime

Parts?

I posted a picture on the facebook page for Mossberg owners. The bolt handle sheared off right at the bolt. It looks like the bolt handle was screwed into the bolt and broke off at the threads. What is even more frustrating than it happened is the fact the Mossberg apparently does not have any...
  10. Abouttime

Parts?

I called them today... :( they are away at the NRA meetings. They list neither the 801 or 802 on their website... guess I wait.
  11. Abouttime

Parts?

I received a 801 rifle by way of UPS to my dealer. In the handling the bolt handle was sheared off of the bolt. I called Mossberg Customer service today and they said that the 801 AND the 802 were discontinued models and they did not have any parts except magazines! Question: If Mossberg does...
Back