• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. JeffnBama

Good morning

Thanks ,Doc appointment went well Blood Sugar normal level and got a Shingles shot , sister called my nephews Covid test was negative
  2. JeffnBama

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Thanks it looks better in the photo does have few minor scratches .Need to shoot it sometime have OPSol clip and few boxes of Aquila Minishells
  3. JeffnBama

After two weeks USPS finally found my missing package from Midway , installed new heat shield last night
  4. JeffnBama

Good morning

Good morning all hope you are doing fine , I'm off today for a Doctors appointment and do some errands . Good news my cousin is home from five weeks in the hospital battling Covid, he had it rough the ventilator blew holes in his lungs . Bad news my 9 year old grand nephew is sick and waiting...
  5. JeffnBama

Mossberg will not sell trigger assembly.

Plant maybe may have limited employees ,cut production and low on stock. Don't know which model you have seen Mossberg trigger assemblies on Ebay
  6. JeffnBama

Behind the door guns ??

I grew up with a JC Higgins 12ga in parents bedroom closet .Dad told me not to touch it and I didn't , I knew what it did to rabbits. Not behind a door but my Mossberg is ready
  7. JeffnBama

Noob here from Dixie.

Hi ya neighbor !
  8. JeffnBama

Question Of The Month. (July 2020) (Fork In The Road)

I was a pretty good artist after HS took a few art classes and was interested in attending Vocational school for commercial art . My dad God bless him didn't know told me to get a good job with one of the factories so changed my mind. I never did ended up working several low paying jobs then...
  9. JeffnBama

Default Mossberg sling attachement

I don't know the exact length of the screw but they are long with course thread like a wood screw seems doubtful it would strip
  10. JeffnBama

How is everyone surviving the pandemic?

Been gone awhile and hope everyone is doing ok during crazy times . Being a truck driver was able to work during the shutdown all I do is go to the grocery store and work , have meat in the freezer, canned goods and plenty of pre Covid ammo. I'm on vacation A1C was little high to pass the yearly...
  11. JeffnBama

As my dad did in 1968 sadly 52 years later I'm doing the same.
  12. JeffnBama

It’s on. Wife gave the ok to move

Good for you Tennessee is my home state really miss it . I used to haul lumber to Clarksville and surrounding states nice country. Drive 79W to Dover, Land Between the Lakes to Paris and I lived Milan TN 8 years
  13. JeffnBama

WHAT THE HELL did I almost EAT?????

You had cheese flavored soybean sodium spread
  14. JeffnBama

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

M1 sling , Mossberg Studs , GrovTec 1.5 wide swivels ,NDZ safety bought on EBay. Mossberg Recoil pad is from MGW trimmed to fit I forgot to order a new spacer
  15. JeffnBama

Wheel GUNS!!

686-6 Plus
  16. JeffnBama

Post Your EDC Blade

Nothing fancy have couple of Buck knives bought on sale also have CRKT Pilar, I used to carry one of my dads CASE's but afraid would lose it
  17. JeffnBama

Good morning

Good morning haven't visited Mossberg forums in awhile been collecting vintage 1970-90 USA made pocket knives and shooting my handguns. Still have my Mossberg 500 just installed NDZ safety and new recoil pad that needs to be trimmed. New range here allows buckshot so will test some Remington 2...
  18. JeffnBama

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

older pic sent to my sister, sitting in my truck with red nose -15 deg Illinois
  19. JeffnBama

Mossberg parts and accessories

E bay is good a lot of times free shipping , guess really didn't need it bought a Mossberg anti walk receiver pin . Bought the Opso clip direct from web site free ship
  20. JeffnBama

My dad always kept his JC Higgins 12ga in the bedroom closet and buckshot shells in nightstand. I only seen it loaded for hunting and MLK riots .
Back