• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Mossberg 500 20 gauge w/ C-Lect Choke options?

well, i have done some searching and found pheonix technologies makes a tactical adjustable stock that is said to be compatible w/ the 20 gauge. http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/SHT267-1.html Also, i found a forend that appears to be specifically for the 20 gauge...
  2. S

New to the site - Inherited my grandpa's guns

That actually looks like it will serve the purpose quite well. Do you happen to have any pics of the application? i cant find a whole lot on the web for pics showing it installed.
  3. S

its a thrill for sure. He bought the .410 when he was 9 years old and it was used then. That would have been around 1944. He saved up his money, walked into the store by himself and paid 15 dollars for it and some shells (he came from nebraska). He then bought the remington .22 model 514 in...
  4. S

unfortunately not. I went to a local gun shop and they had one of these and a 20 ga 500 and we tried and it is too wide. plus, from what i have heard, those are not terribly reliable and have the tendency to move. I do have a nice drill press and drill press vice. I may try to drill and tap it...
  5. S

Thanks for all the welcomes! The C-LECT chokes are ok. The down side to them is you have to make sure to adjust them regularly or risk them seizing up between shooting. Unfortunately I am in a bit of a quandary. I would like to be able to put a red dot on the 20 ga i m going to have for HD...
  6. S

yeah, the 16 gauge is alot of fun however another gun that costs 14-15 bucks a box for ammo.
  7. S

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I love shooting the 20 ga. mossberg's but to be honest, the little .410 and the .22 are a complete blast to shoot. Too bad the .410 costs 14 bucks per box of 25. I actually did pretty well shooting skeet with it. The .22 is still dialed in perfect as it was my...
  8. S

Hey everyone. First time gun owner, but have been around them my entire life. My grandpa just recently gave me all of his guns as he hasn't used any of them since the mid 80's. The following are what he gave me (i do not have pic's at this time) Remington .22 bolt action single shot...
  9. S

Mossberg 500 20 gauge w/ C-Lect Choke options?

Hey everyone. I have 2 early 80's model 500 20 gauge mossbergs w/ the C-Lect Choke barrels. I am wanting to have one for home defense and was wondering if anyone knows for certain if there are tactical stocks/forends that work on the 20 gauge. I have been in contact w/ ATI and they said theirs...
Back