• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. dimsot

Is this rust?

Glad that u finally found help with your gun If someone make me to put a bet "It is very difficult to find a mossberg 590a1 in USA i ll for sure lost it" Here u just go an buy it at least in the big gun stores. And the last 6 months they sold many many pump action guns mostly mavericks ,590...
  2. dimsot

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Stock Options

Re: Need your advice for 590A1 new stock Sorry for the off topic Yes it was my favorite game ? For me doom ,warcraft, diablo & starcraft was the best games ever in their time
  3. dimsot

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Stock Options

Re: Need your advice for 590A1 new stock Hi kosta Do u have an issue with the length ? i got one from kalkanzako dipla sta ktel ston kifiso (40 eyro) i cut it 2 cm and mod the recoil with my dremmel now it fits me very nice later i ll paint the recoil with transparend nail polish to...
  4. dimsot

Firearm Photo Gallery

Ty LES & Rossignol I use it very often and the wood oven too (at the left) if u build one and have enough room put a bench too like the one in this photo
  5. dimsot

Firearm Photo Gallery

Hi all here is my babies, ofcourse i cant compare an American owner because of the F%#$%^#$ing gun laws here in Greeece (only shotguns r legal for hunting). from left to right a 15~ years old italian superposed shotgun my first weapon baical iz27 baical mp-153 my mossy a 50~ years old...
  6. dimsot

New member from Greece

Good luck with your new 590 Kosta Sotiris Athens GR
  7. dimsot

Add me to your club Sotiris From Athens Greece

Hi all i m very happy to have a 590 a1 51663 glad to be part off your club
Back