• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Something sliding inside the wooden stock

That is true. Even worse if there is an angry hog running around when your gun breaks in half. The stock seemed to be tight with no wiggle even when the bolt was loose, but it obviously needs to be tight. It took about 15 turns of the screwdriver. I don't think it was screwed in at the...
  2. J

Just got back in town. I took off the recoil pad and look what fell out into my hand! Pretty easy to tighten it up.
  3. J

Busy and about to leave town - have not done it yet. Whatever is sliding around is pretty heavy, like a 1/2" metal nut or something. It sounds like the marble inside a can of spray paint.
  4. J

My 464 seems to be fine, except that when I tilt it forward and back, something slides inside the wooden stock and makes a clunk noise. Mossberg suggested I take off the recoil pad and check the tightness of the bolt inside. Has anyone had this problem? It is in the butt end, and definitely...
Back