• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Lunarviking

590A1 Big Time Barrel Issue!

Update! I got an answer from mossberg. I sent them the pictures and info. This is how they responded: Hi Karl, We recommend going back to the dealer where the purchase was made for assistance. We also recommend doing a very thorough cleaning of the barrel. There is no reason for anything to be...
  2. Lunarviking

I have only contacted the international office. Should I contact the US office also?
  3. Lunarviking

20" barrel. I have emailed mossberg international about this and shared pictures. Waiting for answer.
  4. Lunarviking

Hello from Sweden

I will. I got 10 cases of Federal foster slugs waiting to be fired as soon as my barrel issue get resolved.
  5. Lunarviking

Hello from Sweden

Hi. My name is Karl Gullinger from Sweden. I found this forum due to my issue with my Mossberg 590A1. I hope to get nice tips about the weapon and of course help with my issue. In troubleshooting you can read about my issue.
  6. Lunarviking

I got a Mossberg 590A1 I got the same problem! But I noticed it to late. I bought it 2015 and didn't use it that much because of loss of hunting land. Contract didn't get extended. Land owner sold it. Also not a lot of free time because of own business start. Now that I have more time to fire...
Back