• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. bluesman66

223 / 5.56 buffer specs

A bit of a long story. I bought an ATI stock that came with a complete buffer tube, spring and buffer. The spring shrunk to around ten inches within a few 100 rounds (compressed permanently) I ordered a replacement spring from Primary Arms and taking a beating from my new AR build (recoil) yes...
  2. bluesman66

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Blues Musician and vintage tube amp guy. fifteen years as a Bail Agent and a couple as a Sheriff's Deputy. Classic Monsters from universal like Franky in my avitar go well with Blues Rock too !
  3. bluesman66

590A1 trigger damaged?

PS That Cartridge stop looked as if someone assembled the weapon incorrectly and then tried to jam the slide taking a chunk of metal from the stop. (user error) just say'n
  4. bluesman66

590A1 trigger damaged?

One thing the Mossberg shotguns are renowned for is their ability to be kicked around in the dirt and keep on functioning. Don't let it stress ya. I bought a Mossberg 500 tactical that was an ex cruiser ( police gun) and it was abused and has blue missing all over it, I did have to replace the...
  5. bluesman66

Impeachment inquiry...

Everything they claim to be true about Trump ends up rolling back on them. Dig a pit and you will fall into it. We are truly living in strange times.
  6. bluesman66

Impeachment inquiry...

We the American people hired trump to clean house and drain the swamp, all were seeing now is the effectiveness of a non politician in doing that job. Did we think the lowlifes would just roll over and give up the golden goose ??? These swamp critters have had it too good for too long and their...
  7. bluesman66

Canadian leader wants to ban/buyback rifles and handguns

public schools in the USA have been pushing the leftist agenda for at least the last 50 years. exactly why we homeschooled our now adult children and it payed HUGE dividends.
  8. bluesman66

Impeachment inquiry...

We really do have to stop trying to make sense of these people. They absolutely are mentally ill. Up is down and wrong is right.
  9. bluesman66

Impeachment inquiry...

Couldn't have said it any better ! Is there enough moral fortitude and strength of body left to win the day ??? Stand tall before men and kneel low before the cross !
  10. bluesman66

Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a Fraud

Shallow thoughtless emotion. A child
  11. bluesman66

Impeachment inquiry...

I happen to be a praying person and I believe the light of Truth will expose all of this. I continue to pray that the light continues to uncover the Truth and that we can become the strong and free USA that we were. Every time we look the other way at even a little corruption, we invite the...
  12. bluesman66

Impeachment inquiry...

It is so obvious to anyone with a brain, if the left accuses the president of something then you can bet it is something they themselves are doing or have done. Leftism is indeed a mental illness !
  13. bluesman66

Howdy from the OK state of Indiana

We were overrun by Chicago people in the 80's and have never recovered. Our idiot politicians have tried to mirror "Chicago ideas" and have destroyed our economy any way on to all things Mossberg.
  14. bluesman66

When we move it will be out of city limits as far as I can afford ! I want a big enough place to put up my own range in the back yard, at least 50 yards. Fishers and Carmel look to be keeping things well under control too
  15. bluesman66

It certainly hasn't gotten any better ! The local politicians learned how to "cook the books" to make it look like crime rates have fallen, it's a LIE !!!
  16. bluesman66

Greenfield is the general area I hope to move to some day, I'm sort of retired after being injured on duty and my wife works for Hobby Lobby. Its amazing how much more snow we get up here on Lake Michigan compared to the Indy area ! We measure our snow in feet ! I'm in LaPorte County and its...
  17. bluesman66

Thankfully not Gary LOL but not far from it. Lets just say my 500 Tactical is within reach of my bedside. Thanks and yes the name is about as legit as it gets, I have been rebuilding tube amps and guitars for many years and have played in my share of Blues jams.
  18. bluesman66

Yes it's just OK I should say other parts of my state are excellent, where I'm at not so much. I own two 500's and have my very first shotgun back in the 1970's was a Mossberg 20 gauge bolt action with a selectachoke
Back