• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Hello from the sunshine state

New victim here. LOL. Have a few posts on a nice New Haven 600at I picked up. I had given up on the heavy calibers and 12ga because I'm 72 and my shoulder bothers me. However, the 12ga has always been the most fun for me. Also I like nice wood and bluing. So when this real nice 600 came along I...
  2. D

New Haven 600at forearm

I'm a new poster with a few post elsewhere on this shotgun. I know the New Haven is like the 500 but a difference I noticed was that the mag has to come off to get the forearm off. There is some kind leaf spring wrapped around the mag tube. Anti rattle maybe? My question is can the spring be...
  3. D

New Haven 600at

New poster here from sunny Fla. Figured I'd share this very nice New Haven 600at I picked up. 40 years old and hardly a mark on it. Came with 2 barrels. 28in c-lect choke and 24in smooth cyl bore with rifle sights. I'm 72 and don't hunt or trap/skeet shoot. Just wanted something for hd. So I...
  4. D

Eject question

Hello all. New poster from Fla. Haven't owned a 12ga in years but picked up a very good condition New Haven 600at. Looks like it was made in 1979. I know it's pretty close to the 500. The ejection with snap caps is kinda weak. They get out there but not too robustly. I'm figuring it's the weight...
Back