• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

500A Red Dot Under Tang Safety

The red dot under the tang safety on my 500A has worn off. When I contacted Mossberg about replacing it, they said the red dot was painted on. I'm not sure this is completely the case. When I look down the hole were the red dot should be (the hole is about 1/8" in diameter), it is recessed about...
  2. J

500A Trigger Housing Problem

Thanks for the reply, old mossy. I will keep the forum posted about anything else I learn about the metal trigger assembly.
  3. J

Hi old mossy, thanks for the advice. When I installed the new trigger housing into the receiver I made sure the cartridge stop and cartridge interrupter weren't hitting the trigger housing and did not force the trigger housing in. The trigger assembly has not been out of the shotgun since then...
  4. J

I have an older 500A. After many years of use, the lugs on the trigger housing broke, causing the front of the trigger assembly to drop slightly out of the receiver. This happened three years ago. I ordered a new polymer Mossberg housing from Numrich. After disassembling the old parts from the...
Back