• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Rosetime101

Desert Storm bayonet question. Am I loosing it? Long question

I unfortunately don't. Only had it in my hands for a few hours a day for a week. Wish I had a picture of it. Looked and found one from the same timeframe of me with my M60. A million moons ago on a freezing January morning.
  2. Rosetime101

Beginning to think it was maybe not a Mossberg now.
  3. Rosetime101

I am very familiar with the M7 and M9. Pretty hard to confuse them with a bayonet that is 20” long or so. Remember, I said Marines not Coast Guard. :-)
  4. Rosetime101

This was a while ago and I was not into firearms then so I didn't pay super close attention. Was in the Marines for Desert Storm and in '91' and pulled gate duty at a base in Saudi. Was told to trade in my M60 for a M16. Armorer hands me out a pump shotgun and a bayonet because it was "what he...
  5. Rosetime101

930 Pistol Grip stock on 935?

Thanks William - I have seen your products and actually thought about trying them on this. .35 may get me close but I will need to reassemble and check. Cheers
  6. Rosetime101

First of all, thanks for the help. I am about out of ideas. This pic may tell you more. Top is the stock 935 spring and tube bottom is the Urbino 930. O believe the shorter length isn’t allowing the bolt enough travel.
  7. Rosetime101

So i finally got around to installing the Urbino Stock on my 935. Fits but the bolt does not latch to the rear. Looks like it stops 1/2 short. 930/935 share the same buffer spring, tube and retainers. Spring bottoming out possibly?
  8. Rosetime101

Greetings from Washington.

Thanks for the join. Love my 935.
  9. Rosetime101

Preamble - So I bought a 935 last month and besides it being a little heavy I love it. Bought it mainly for waterfowl but want to take my 20 year old daughter for Turkey in the spring. Was given a brand new 930 Mesa Tactical Urbino pistol grip stock that has a shorter length of pull and its own...
Back