• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. N

Anyone else keep a 410 handy for home defense?

My uncle has an old 22 mag over a .410 savage I believe, calls it ol Betsy. That gun has taken more rabbits than I'll probably ever see in my lifetime.
  2. N

Anyone else keep a 410 handy for home defense?

The next shotgun I'm going to buy is the Henry lever action .410. It looks like it would be a hoot!
  3. N

Survival food

When I was a kid in boy scouts we would use an old cardboard egg carton and gently press dryer lint into the egg slots. Then we would take all the old crayon bits from our siblings and melt them down and gently fill each slot till they were solid with wax and lint. Let it cool and now you have...
  4. N

VA: Gun Confiscation Comes to Virginia

I sincerely hope the rest of the nation is watching this unconstitutional series of bills and their backers, and it destroys any chance Bloomberg has at the presidency.
  5. N

New 590A1 owner here from northern CA

As the title says, recently traded a finicky Kahr PM9 for a barely used 590A1 6-round Marinecote. This is my first Mossberg product, though not my first shotgun. The deal was just too good to pass up. I cleaned it thoroughly mounted a streamlight scout light I had laying around and now it's...
Back