• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. O

Mav 88 “torture test” video

I've been to both Gretna Gun Works and the St Benarde indoor range. Great people there.
  2. O

Maverick 88 forend

Don't worry. I need to know what I'm looking for. LOL
  3. O

Maverick 88 forend

Now the question is, who has one.
  4. O

Maverick 88 forend

Bingo! That what I need.
  5. O

Maverick 88 forend

Ok,what I am looking for is an action slide assembly in 12 gauge for my 88. Hopefully this will clear up the confusion on my part.
  6. O

Maverick 88 forend

Just want an OE part. Looked on the Mossberg sight under parts but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Any one else it's all tacticool.
  7. O

Maverick 88 forend

The action bar is a 1 piece type on my 88. That's what I'm looking for. Thanks for the info.
  8. O

Maverick 88 forend

Hay guys, I'm looking for a corncob forend for one of my 88's. This one has that big blocky forend and I want them all to have the same thing. It works just fine but I want them all to match. Is there any difference in the length? If so where do you measure from? Looking to buy or trade. Thanks.
  9. O

Ammo available in your area.

Stopped by Academy Sports to grab some ammo Sunday. Got 4 boxes of there Monarch 12 gauge 71/2 field loads. Only rifle ammo they had was 5.56/223 and 7.62x51/ 308. Not much of any thing else rifle wise. 9mm,40 and 45acp were the only pistol ammo as well.
  10. O

I'm starting to see 38/357 trickle back in. Went to a pawnshop I frequent and there was some available albeit expensive.
  11. O

Still here!

Been back at work since last week. Very busy around here. I work for Goodyear. Making good overtime for now. Shop will be closed Sunday. I need a break!
  12. O

Still here!

Got power back up last night! Soon things will return to abnormal. LOL
  13. O

Still here!

Will do. My biggest problem is an unhappy GF with no AC!
  14. O

Still here!

My area had no flooding. Wind damage but relatively minor compared to other areas. No power but I know that there are boots on the ground trying to get it done.
  15. O

Still here!

I live in Jefferson Parish, county for those who don't understand Louisiana. Just outside of New Orleans. Hurricanes are just a way of life here. Been through a few others in my life so this is nothing new to me. My only problem is the GF complaining about not having AC!
  16. O

Still here!

Surprising enough there's no looting going on here. Local Sheriff's said that looters may be the ones needing help!
  17. O

Still here!

Just checking in with y'all letting you know I am ok after Hurricane Ida. Got no power, low water pressure. Good news is my area did not flood and received only minor damage. Got my Maverick88 by my side! Along with a few friends. LOL. I'm good for now. Later.
  18. O

Russian Arms & Ammo Import Ban

Already spread the word on 3 other boards!
  19. O

5.11 Tactical is selling PMC ammo. 9mm ,40 and 45acp is in stock and in store. Seen 5.56 there to.
  20. O

Water filters and

I have a Berkey and a Katadyn. One can't be too careful about water.
Back