• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. R

935 Boron nitride parts list.

I have a 935 Turkey and love it. Although NJ sucks and I had to swap the stock for a typical stock. Any ways, I already have the OR3GUN kit that has the marine spacer tube, the follower, the 2 position spring plunger, and forearm retainer. Also I bought the boron nitride gas piston. Now as the...
  2. R

935 & TSS

What’s up everyone. The years turkey season has me wanting to start reaching into tss and away from my Xr. Seeing how it’s been around for a while, I was wondering if any of the fellow 3.5” owners (or anyone at all really) could chime in on putting some #9s down range through the overbore...
  3. R

935 waterfowl upgrade

Did they give you a list of part numbers by chance? I have the or3gun enhanced field kit and would like to round out the upgrade like yourself. Considering lightning doesn’t usually strike twice, I was looking to see if i could outright purchase the parts to do it my self. I see the gas. Piston...
  4. R

Mossberg 935 Magnum Autoloader Accessories...

I bought the Or3gun enhanced field kit for my brand new 935 turkey. It’s a pleasure to shoot honestly. Next mods will be vortex venom on a Picatinny with the optional 3x flip magnifier (it will be my deer slug gun with the purchase of a barrel). Soon after that I’m going to attempt to upgrade my...
Back