• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. L

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Troubleshooting

When patterning my 835 this spring with Hevishot 3.5x2.25 oz x 7, I had several rounds that would not eject. My gun was thoroughly cleaned prior to the sessions. Other shell of different manufacturers weren't a problem. I've noticed that this is a problem with Hevi/835's on other forums. Any...
  2. L

Hello from Missouri!

St. Charles county for about 25 years...
  3. L

Hello from Missouri!

Spent four days at the farm to no avail...the crops had been put in which meant everything had been turned under. Plus, our weather has been so warm in MO, that the birds have been busy for over a month. Still trying some public ground. Not willing to give it up!
  4. L

Hello from Missouri!

Well, had a Savage 111 .308 with a Nikon Buckmaster. I got my corncob 835 and 300. Was looking for the old schooler. :-)
  5. L

Looking for a recoil pad...

Hi! Newb to forum, not to guns and hunting! I'm looking for a good recoil pad for an old school 835. All I seem able to find are the 5 3/16" ones, which are too big. Any help is appreciated!
  6. L

Hello from Missouri!

Long time gun nut and hunter. Took an 835 in trade and, OMG, does it love HeviShot!!! It's turned into my turkey gun for sure!
Back