• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Zeusmotorworks

SHOTGUN: Holographic/Red Dot Sight Options

In the budget range you are looking get the Sig Romeo 5 and never look back. I've been testing one on my duty rifle for a couple years and it seems pretty solid. Esp for the money.
  2. Zeusmotorworks

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

I hope the NON-pistol grip version is not far behind (I don't do nor allow my people to use a pistol grip stock with a tang mounted safety). I chopped what I could off the Wife's standard stock today. Feels better to me too. 12.5" LOP is about right.
  3. Zeusmotorworks

Recomended Amo for the range and home defense

Oh, to be clear, "Average Joe" defending his/her self should not be (in 99.9% of cases) firing a shotgun in self defense at ranges where this round should pattern poorly was my point. Then again, I don't think people realize how close and personal things are when "bad things happen"... most LEOs...
  4. Zeusmotorworks

Quick statement based on average LEO engagement ranges (civilian being "similar") and people's comments about the possibility of collateral damage. The LE132-1B round is #1 buck (for those that don't know), is a "low recoil" Federal round that patterns well in most smooth bores with the help of...
  5. Zeusmotorworks

Late reply... all purpose for Average Joe and his threat needs: LE132-1B
  6. Zeusmotorworks

SHOTGUN: Holographic/Red Dot Sight Options

Has anyone mounted this optic on a 3rd gen SPX? My understanding is that the 3rd gen has a higher front site. I had one of the Troops bring a 1st gen (that ran like a super star) to In-service training with this optic, and I recall it being maybe a lower third co-witness. I'm afraid the 3rd gen...
  7. Zeusmotorworks

930 SPX #85370 Waiting Game?

Been waiting weeks/months for one here in TX. GT Distributors is back ordered too. I have a shotgun class I'm teaching new recruits May 22nd and I'm hoping to have one by then to show. Kinda as an "option" for those wanting more than just an issue "pump gun", but can't afford a carbine, or are...
Back