• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Sticking action and trigger

I was doing a bit of dry-fire practice today to work on my pullrack and trigger control techniques. Both leave much to be desired at this point, but that's another story. I noticed two problems I need help diagnosing whether it's me or the gun. First, sometimes it wouldn't pump after I pulled...
  2. S

Stock shims

I've searched the forum and the rest of the web, but no luck. Anybody know where I can get shims to adjust my stock? Right now, I see more rib than a barbecue joint when I mount the gun. I can get down to where I just see the bead, but it's uncomfortable and takes time. Eventually, I'd like to...
  3. S

Just your average gorilla

I've been away from guns for a while but just recently used the current "panic" to persuade my wife it would be a good idea to get one. Like most here my age I grew up hunting and shooting. I'm not an internet-certified Operator™ but I do know which end the bullets come out. Just bought the...
Back