• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 590 A1 Sauce

SHOTGUN: Holographic/Red Dot Sight Options

Thank you fellman, yes just tried it with the reflex screen centered on the ejection port and it is better. Even though the screen was larger up closer (and I guess I assumed that would make it faster to acquire and get the dot on target) somehow it’s more stable and natural a little further...
  2. 590 A1 Sauce

SHOTGUN: Holographic/Red Dot Sight Options

I have a 590A1 tri-Rail (with a light on the bottom on the forend) and a SightMark Core Shot A-spec that I just got for the rear sight. I removed the rear ghost ring sights and am experimenting with the reflex sight. I like the sightmark so far, it seems to give a large screen to acquire the...
  3. 590 A1 Sauce

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I found mossbergowners.com while doing searches for a tactical light to mount on my 590a1 Tri-rail, and for advice on basic gun maintenance. I’m a decently frequent shooter, but a new owner, so I’ve never disassembled and cleaned a shotgun before. Some of the threads and posts here came up on...
  4. 590 A1 Sauce

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Hello everyone. Ok here we go... my avatar is a postage stamp from 1940 that shows an anti-aircraft gun, and supports Army and Navy. My dad served in the Army for a time, I collect stamps, and this is a gun forum, so it covers all the bases :) My forum name just came to me as I was asked to...
Back