• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 1kulsol

Hornady 6.5 PRC brass

I have been searching the web for Hornady 6.5 PRC brass to no avail .. everyone must be out of stock .. does anyone know of a vendor that has some in stock?? Thanks
  2. 1kulsol

Barrel Contour

Does anyone know what the barrel contour of the 24" barrel on the Patriot Predator 6.5 PRC is?
  3. 1kulsol

Hello from Baton Rouge

While I have been practicing Social Distancing :lol: in Baton Rouge I decided I needed another rifle ... I selected the Patriot Predator in 6.5 PRC and am awaiting delivery from GRABAGUN .. from researching on the web one thing I will shortly end up doing is upgrading to a Boyd's Pro Varmint...
  4. 1kulsol

Patriot Predator 6.5 PRC Camo

I am waiting for my rifle to arrive and have some questions for everyone what is everyone using for a muzzle brake? Brands? does anyone have any problems with the synthetic stock that comes with the rifle? Does the stock need to be bedded? any recommendations on a new stock? - adjustable for lop...
Back