• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Going to buy a Mossberg

For the love of all that’s holy. Dont. Just dont. You will regret it. Seriously. I have had my mvp precision for 6 months now. Wish I had gone a different route.
  2. B

Turn around time at Mossberg

They are having me send my busted bolt back to them to be repaired. I am wondering what recent experience is regarding turnaround at Mossberg? Confidence is not high. Customer service communication has been painfully slow. Pulling teeth in slow motion slow.
  3. B

3rd party bolt for mvp?

Is there a 3rd party bolt available anywhere, from anyone for the mvp predator?
  4. B

A little bit upset, Multiple defects in MVP LC

I had the same issue with my mvp precision bolt. It eventually cracked at the bolt head. I emailed them, and have been waiting 3 days for a reply. At this point I am ready to replace the bolt entirely with a 3rd party bolt. My expense. Confidence in Mossberg is not high. I will never again...
  5. B

Mvp precision bolt assy

I am not familiar with the bolt style used. Are there 3rd party quality bolt assemblies that will fit the mvp precision or is the mossberg bolt the only option?
Back