• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

Recoil pad advice

A couple months ago I experimented with different recoil pads on my 590. The factory one sucks, but I found that didn't experience a significant improvement in perceived recoil with either the limbsaver or kick-eez replacement pads. I didn't even bother trying a Pachmayer because I was confident...
  2. C

Repurposed bags or pouches

I have an older Eddie Bauer brand carry on that I bought back around 2002 when I worked for their retail chain. It was a pricey, ballistic nylon bag at the time, but 10 years later I can say that it was worth every penny. I used it to carry music accessories for years, but for the past few years...
  3. C

EDC Bags, Pouches, & Loadout Photos

Re: Review: Maxpedition Larkspur Messenger Bag I realize this is kind of an old thread, but what color is this Larkspur? I think its Khaki-Foliage, but monitors play tricks on me sometimes. I've been planning on buying one of these for a while now, but just haven't pulled the trigger because I...
Back