• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Chameleon

Joined the Club today

Kodiak, congratulations on your new Shockwave! You have a 20gauge as do I, where did you get the side saddle cartridge holder? I have a GG&G rail on mine with an Olight 1200 Lumen light. I did install the UTG laser, but really like the looks of the Crimson Trace. I did order a new Crimson...
  2. Chameleon

Best mount kit and flashlight for the Mossberg 590 Shockwave?

I have the laser on the Shockwave and I’ll see how it survives, I do like the idea of the Crimson Trace location. Lasers on a Shockwave for self defense seems logical. Always aim a shotgun, or a Shockwave. At turkey shoots, who wins a turkey firing from the hip. I never saw anyone use a laser at...
  3. Chameleon

This is a very nice setup. Gives a nice smooth look yet provides light and laser. Very well done paffemt.
  4. Chameleon

I don’t have a Crimson Trace on the Shockwave, I have a Red UTG Laser that mounts on the receiver. I installed the pad switch. No it is not nearly as nice as the Crimson Trace, but the dealer had it in stock and put it on for me. It is fun to dry practice. Not sure the receiver CT will fit on a...
  5. Chameleon

I am not excited about a laser. I have been shooting pistols a long time, I practice focusing on the front sight. I bought a nice Sig laser for my 365, and replaced the stock slide with an SAS slide, has no front sight. I went to the range a few times trying the laser, I just didn’t like it. I...
  6. Chameleon

Today I received my Mossberg Shockwave carry bag. Yeah it has Mossberg name on it, I was going to have it professionally covered, I go to a sport shop that makes team jerseys and have him affix just black over the product name, works well. My wife likes the way it looks, and it may not be used...
  7. Chameleon

I just removed the light and mounted it as far forward as I could possibly mount the light, it does not go past the muzzle. Very little rocking motion with the light, it lights up the backyard, nice throw. No issues turning on off or changing to strobe without a pad switch. I have a receiver...
  8. Chameleon

I waited for the 500 Lumen Crimson Trace Light to come in, still on order. Ordered an Olight, came in and is on the Shockwave, PL 2, 1200 Lumen, strobe also.
  9. Chameleon

Shockwave accessorized!

You like the loud boom? Very funny story, but you are not alone, no I’m not a fan but I know a few. I don’t feel underpowered with the 20, it’s just more bling available for the 12ga. I’m waiting for my Crimson Trace Light to arrive. I may do a sling and that SBL.
  10. Chameleon

Shockwave accessorized!

I might as well look at slings also. Almost 4 weeks ago I walked into my friends gun store, nothing new as I’m there every Tuesday, but this time I called ahead and warned him I want a shotgun. I have a 870 with a 28” vented barrel, changeable chokes great for hunting. I wanted something...
  11. Chameleon

Shockwave accessorized!

New I'll have to measure for sure but GG&G's website says it only adds 4" to the overall length so it should be around 30-1/2" long Thank you Rocketfoot I’m always at the GG&G site, of course I missed that. Probably because I wasn’t concerned about the OAL until I ordered that case.
  12. Chameleon

Shockwave accessorized!

I am thinking of adding the SBL to my Shockwave. Once installed what would be the overall length of the Shockwave? Curious if it will fit in my Mossberg carry bag made specifically for the Shockwave. I know the benefits of the brace will probably far out way the usage of a carry bag, and no...
  13. Chameleon

Very great information on this thread. I’ve owned my Shockwave for three weeks and one day. As you can see in my Avatar I have a GG&G rail installed. No light! Before I discovered this forum, I ordered a Crimson Trace Light (CWL-102) I’m told it will be here soon. So many great options, why did...
Back