• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

6 shot 590 tube

Is this it? https://www.mossberg.com/store/magazine-tube-6-shot-blued-10342.html
  2. S

Ghost ring rear with factory front

I should also mention that the new railed rear lined up perfectly with the stock receiver holes. Install was easy as it gets. My only preference to improve it would be to provide non slotted screws instead.
  3. S

So I installed the rail today. Won’t be able to test for a while but my quick and dirty option was to blindly shoulder the gun with stock sights and then do the same with the Spitfire opening my eyes once shouldered. They both lined up nicely. Also I sent an email to Spitfire after I purchased...
  4. S

Worn 590A1 PD trade in

So I went ahead and ordered a new follower and spring. It arrived today and I quickly installed it before going to the office. My stock spring was super compressed and the new one was much longer. I didn't bother to clean out the tube bc the new follower slid right in and sounded very smooth. I...
  5. S

Mossberg 590A1 Out of Stock

I was 1301 shopping on GB the last 2-3 weeks. Was yours the one listed with the Nordic universal extension that stuck out a bit from the barrel?
  6. S

I went ahead and based on an email discussion with Spitfire Armory I ordered their rear sight. I prefer the streamlined look of the Aimpro model but without much info on when it might be available I went with the Spitfire. We will see how the fiber optic rear works out. I dunno why Mossberg...
  7. S

Who makes a ghost ring rear that works with the factory ghost ring front? I upgraded my ramp to tritium and was thinking of replacing the rear with something. I love the Aimpro tactical model but they are out of stock. Is there an aftermarket rear (tritium maybe) that works with the factory...
  8. S

Worn 590A1 PD trade in

Thanks all. I received my new Meprolight front sight today and installed it. Wasn't difficult at all with a proper set of punches. When facing the front of the gun remove the old sight from right to left. Install the new sight from left to right. Thats how the Metro instructions said to do it...
  9. S

Worn 590A1 PD trade in

I have an older PD trade in gun. It has the usual wear on the outside for a mistreated cruiser gun. I decided to freshen it up a bit whether it needed it or not and ordered the following parts. 1. Firing pin, spring, and retainer 2. Extracter 3. Ejectors and springs 4. New extractor screw (had...
Back