• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. K

New Crimson Trace laser for shockwave

Nippr, Sorry. Been away from here a few days. It is correct that the Laser Saddle by CT now comes with a shim that goes under the saddle, to make it fit a 20. I actually just got a second laser saddle (green) and swapped it out with the red I had on it. I guess green is more visible in...
  2. K

Joined the Club today

The side saddle came from Amazon. It is a TacStar. I wish I had gone with the green CT laser, rather than the red. Red is ok in lower light, but I have heard the green shows better in daylight. Just what I have heard, no proof. Got to shoot it for the first time today. Started with birdshot...
  3. K

Joined the Club today

Does the TL Racker fit 20ga, Or only 12? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  4. K

Joined the Club today

Mods so far. TacStar side saddle, CT Laser Saddle, and Talon rubber grip tape. Starting to come together. Might need a light and mount now. And more ammo, which is all but impossible to find right now around here. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  5. K

Joined the Club today

My CT laser saddle as well as a TacStar side saddle should be delivered today. Have some Talon grips coming as well. Now to get bunches of ammo What's everyone like as a defensive round? I am leaning heavily towards buckshot loads, if I can find any. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  6. K

Joined the Club today

Bought a Shockwave today. Went with the 20 ga not being sure what it was like to cut loose with one. Now to accessorize. Have a side saddle shell holder on the way, need to get a light, and a laser. And lots of ammo. When it comes to lasers, should I go Crimson Trace saddle? Tru-Glo Mini...
Back