• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. paffemt

Shockwave Availability

I find that the Crimson Trace saddle laser allows for very good accuracy with my Shockwave, even when shooting from near the hip. That and the TL-Racker light makes it perfect for home defense.
  2. paffemt

Crimson trace

I have the regular stock on my 500 as well. Just added the TL Racker to it.
  3. paffemt

Crimson trace

Well I have the green one, but on my shockwave not my 500. I love it on the shockwave. I was looking at getting one for my 500, but the gun won’t fit in the holder with it installed.
  4. paffemt

New Crimson Trace laser for shockwave

Mine came with an additional plastic piece that goes under the laser saddle so it fits a 20 ga Mossberg.
  5. paffemt

Joined the Club today

Designed for the 12ga, but there is a video on YouTube where The Late Boy Scout Modifies one to fit on a 20ga Tac14.
  6. paffemt

Joined the Club today

Here's mine with the Talon, Crimson Trace and the TL Racker.
  7. paffemt

low recoil rounds in a 930

I have the 22” JM Pro with the OR3GUN Multi-Use Storm Gray MST. The 930 does not like the Remington Managed Recoil Slugger rounds. Some cycle but most FTE
  8. paffemt

Joined the Club today

I have the Crimson Trace Lasersaddle and the TL Racker installed on mine. Haven't had to use it in the dark yet, but the laser makes it very easy to sight.
  9. paffemt

Mossberg Shockwave SPX

I agree about the light with the laser. I found when I was shooting it, I seemed to develop a forward, but not shoulder height stance. I guess that's the push pull method or a hybrid of that so it was not a true shoot from the hip. I was using full power slugs with the firearm and had no problem...
  10. paffemt

Mossberg Shockwave SPX

It looks like from the design Of the rail mount piece that the use of the Crimson Trace laser for the Mossberg would be precluded.
  11. paffemt

Best mount kit and flashlight for the Mossberg 590 Shockwave?

I’m not one for lasers on my handguns, lights yes, but the laser on a Shockwave makes it easier to aim and shoot. Especially from the hip.
  12. paffemt

Accessory Question(s)

Real easy. Just note that they do not include the tool to unthread the fore end nut. I just happened to have one.
  13. paffemt

Accessory Question(s)

I have the crimson trace and TL-Racker as well. Waiting on the shell side saddle Ordered in April (real slow boat). I went with a soft shell holder.
  14. paffemt

Shockwave accessorized!

I added the green laser as well. So far no problems with it.
  15. paffemt

Here’s my setup with the TL Racker and Crimson Trace. The only problem I have had at the range with it is that I keep running out of ammo.
  16. paffemt

I have the TL-Racker on mine as well as a crimson trace green laser. Makes it easier to shoot from the hip. The only issue with the TL-Racker is if you want to use the sling stud on the front, the sling would hang down in front of the light.
Back