• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. O

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Photo Gallery

Re: 464 w/scope I guess that answers my question-- Been wondering what my davidson's would look like with see-thrus. I'm not sure you're ever going to find something that matches the marinecote finish. Still working on my ideal build. Finally got the sling points mounted for my 464, so we're...
  2. O

464 SPX Flash hider removable?

Does anybody know? Thanks :)
  3. O

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Photo Gallery

Some scope action Finally got the cheapo Aim Sports scope in-- A compact x4 w/mildot reticule. Turns out we didn't need any offset mounts and my guess concerning purposely weak ejection appears to be correct-- the overlap in the 403 Weaver mounts do not appear to effect it in any way. The...
  4. O

A muzzle brake question

I've noticed certain models of the 4x4 don't appear to have a muzzle break... Which is fine as it only tempts me to put something more obnoxious on it, but are these brake-less rifles threaded or just completely bare at the end of the barrel? I want a black on black with skeletonized stock like...
  5. O

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Troubleshooting

Issue: Shell failure to feed from the magazine tube at random; will not feed from the link onto the lift gate about one in every ten shells. Potential Cause: Over-lubing. You've probably given your 464 too much love; in my case, too much CLP Breakfree .Reducing and increasing spring tension did...
  6. O

Mossberg 464 vs Marlin 336 Lever Action

Hey, now there's a thought. Just took a quick look and the catch looks pretty much the same, save the fact that I can't put any sort of scale to the pics i'm seeing on the interwebs. Looking at a Mossberg 500s on google and they look similar enough to where I'm pretty confident they're...
  7. O

Mossberg 464 vs Marlin 336 Lever Action

I generally consider these sort of comparisons loaded since Marlin is considered levergunning bedrock and the 336 has such an entrenched following, but what the hell, I'll play anyway :) My old Marlin 336 Stainless (pre-Remlin) My Mossberg 464 Marinecote (Davidson's) I picked both rifles up...
Back