• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. P

Why is Mossberg 930 SPX still out of stock

Thanks Sir!! I just changed my order for a Beretta 1301 tactical instead. My LGS says earliest will be December.
  2. P

SBE Precision Products Pistons are Back in Stock!!

Thanks for everything Rob you have been extremely kind to me. Im taking a loss since i bought upgrade parts for the 930 spx even without the gun here, lol. I went to my lgs here in Campbell CA and instead added a lot more dough so i upgraded to a Beretta 1301 Tactical.
  3. P

Why is Mossberg 930 SPX still out of stock

Hi i ordered my 930 SPX at my local LGS here in Campbell CA. I did not want to bother them as they are always busy. I ordered mine just before the riots started and up to this point no shotgun or updates. Im not rushing as i already have a home defense weapon that i am proficient with but i just...
  4. P

Happy 4th everyone!! Can anyone please post a pic or video on how to mount the Ring from the o.g. 930 piston to the SBE piston. My 930 spx has not arrived yet from my lgs but im preparing alreasy. My sbe piston should be here on tuesday and i already have my or3gun teflon coated grey mst here...
  5. P

Hi I just ordered the Piston. What do you mean rings not included? What is that where can i buy it? Can you post a link where I can buy it thanks.
  6. P

How is your 930 SPX doing?

Thanks so much Rob!!!!! This really gives me peace of mind with my purchase. Can I have your email adress if I have more questions in the future if possible? Dont worry im not a stalker, :)
  7. P

Hi Rob, also what do you mean when you say the Benellis and Stoeger M3000 choke less vs the 930? Im a newbie Im sorry.
  8. P

Hi Rob, thanks so much fk Hi Rob, thanks so much for the reply. When you said the 930 is heavily built compared to the M1, M2 and M3 what do you mean by that? Right now im just getting paranoid about my purchase this gun will be my last purchase so far it has not arrived yet on my LGS and...
  9. P

Hi Im a newbie in the site, never owned a shotgun ever. My experience with firearms is limited with my 1 semi auto a Glock 20sf and my 1 GP 100 revolver. I qualified twice as a sharpshooter with an m16 rifle back in the army. 2002-2006 other than that im pretty much a newbie. My big question is...
Back