• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Hello from Fingerlakes NY

Well here it is now. Cut the barrel at 19", added a side saddle and sling. Will be adding fiber optic ghost ring sights when they arrive.
  2. T

OK thank you I will keep that in mind. I have a friend that hunts the national forest and says we can shoot there also.
  3. T

Jim14534, I'm in Waterloo
  4. T

I'm in Waterloo.
  5. T

Dummy shells

I ordered these a week ago on E bay they should be in next few days. 12 GAUGE 2 3/4" SNAP CAPS DUMMY TRAINING ROUNDS SET OF 10 "SAFETY BLUE" Were reasonable priced at 21.99 and should last awhile.
  6. T

Thank you!
  7. T

Oh I plan on it. I am just waiting for a friend of mine to line up a place he knows to shoot.
  8. T

My wait is over. Picked up my Maverick today.
  9. T

Thank you.
  10. T

Thank you.
  11. T

Thank you.
  12. T

Thank you.
  13. T

Thank you.
  14. T

Thank you. I am still waiting for the store to e-mail me. Hoping it doesn't get delayed.
  15. T

Thank you.
  16. T

Thank you for the add. I started considering buying a shotgun about a month ago. When my family members started saying we should buy one is when I decided. I owned a mossberg 500 20 years ago for hunting, so I looked all over online because stores near me were sold out. I finally found a...
Back