• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Smashing Pumpkins

Shorty Shotty Shooting Trap?!?!

Went to an outdoor range yesterday. They have facilities for everything, pistol ranges, rifle ranges, tin can ranges and manual trap, where you load a spring loaded launcher one clay pigeon at a time. Planned to shoot trap and pistol, but also threw my home defense shotgun in the trunk hoping...
  2. Smashing Pumpkins

Shockwave vs Keltec KS7

Let me begin by saying that i live in a state where I can't just buy a Shockwave. However, with an NFA tax stamp, I could build something very close or identical. I would need to get it under 26 inches to qualify it as an AOW, which is allowed in my state with tax stamp. Once stamp acquired...
  3. Smashing Pumpkins

Action Slide Length on Shockwave Standard 6 3/4

Can anyone confirm the action slide length on the Shockwave is 6 3/4 inches? Does it use this standard part: Mossberg SKU 12362BL https://www.mossberg.com/store/action-slide-12-gauge-6-3-4-blued-12362bl.html or does it use one unique to the Shockwave? Can anyone point me to a schematic...
  4. Smashing Pumpkins

Making a Shockwave into an AOW - Crazy, Right?!

Hi! This is my first post here, but I have been shooting Mossbergs for years. Sorry to hit you with such a crazy, and involved, first post. Like lots of people, I love the look of the Shockwave and want one. However, this is not possible in my state due to state laws which define it as a...
Back