• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Myla that's out of my league!!!! haha. Thanks for keeping me in mind though. I found something that may work, i will just tell her if she don't like it don't shoot it, LOL. It actually fits me perfectly the way it is, little people tend to cause big problems. =D Mj91: Congrats on your new baby...
  2. S

This has nothing to do with being tacticool, it's because I'm setting it up for my girlfriend to use as well. She needs to be able to adjust the length of pull to fit her small frame. She loves to shoot and she shoots everything I own including my S&W500 magnum, she puts about 30-40 rounds...
  3. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: What do 930 owners want to see in the aftermarket? Hey guys, I'm interested in altering the spring housing in the stock to make it short enough to attach an AR style buttstock onto this gun. Is it possible to do that? to cut it in half then to preferred length to fit AR buttstock, then...
  4. S

I don't know if that sounded misleading or you didn't read carefully, I'm very capable of differentiating between a pump shotgun and a semi auto shotgun, I have shot several brands and own a mossberg 500. Yes it's definitely a legit 930 SPX with no sexual favors attached and not stolen, haha. I...
  5. S

i everyone, I'm new with shotguns and I don't have a clue about semi auto shotguns and their gas systems. But I'm purchasing a mossberg SPX this Sunday at a steal too... brand new gun with a tube clamp and sling plus 350 rounds of federal 00 buckshots for 640!!! Deal or what??? Anyways, my...
  6. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Hi everyone, I'm new with shotguns and I don't have a clue about semi auto shotguns and their gas systems. But I'm purchasing a mossberg SPX this Sunday at a steal too... brand new gun with a tube clamp and sling plus 350 rounds of federal 00 buckshots for 640!!! Deal or what??? Anyways, my...
Back