• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Anyone else keep a 410 handy for home defense?

Check out the builds forum, I posted pictures of my prototype installed on the gun.
  2. T

Yeah, I think a lot of the recent ammo development for the judge / governor has really revitalized the 410's ability as a home defense round. My biggest complaint about my 410 pump is the 5 round capacity (with no mag extensions or side saddles available).
  3. T

What's "wrong" with the 464

Usually this is an issue of design engineering tolerances (I'm an engineer that used to be a machinist, so this is right in my wheelhouse). Engineers designing components dont understand manufacturing processes, so the manufacturing engineers have a heck of a time trying to make the parts work...
  4. T

590m bayonet lug?

I tried the clamp-on ones and couldnt make it work with my 590M. I'm actually in the middle of designing a prototype one for my 590M (it requires making a slight modification to the bayonet hilt to make it fit). I'm looking at rolling out a product kit in the next couple of weeks if there is...
  5. T

New guy from East Texas

What part of east Texas? My dad's family settled outside Livingston in the 1850s, but I live in College Station now.
  6. T

I bought a 410 cruiser-style pump (pistol grip, no stock) right after the Winchester PDX1 410 ammo came out. I wanted something that I could shoot indoors (without complete wrecking my ears) that also can be used as a club if needed, and gives me the ability to rack it using the sound as a...
  7. T

Anyone care to comment on the TL Racker or GG&G light rails?

I have bought a few GG&G things over the last few years, and never been disappointed. They really seem to have their game together.
  8. T

590M Bayonet Mount

I recently bought a 590M (I do love a good box magazine-fed shotgun), and I'm interested in building a mod that allows me to mount a bayonet to the front (similar to what you can do with a 590 A1). I'm roughing out my idea now, but I'm curious if anyone has looked into this or done it? I know...
  9. T

Hello and introduction!

Howdy all. I'm an engineer recently laid off (for the 2nd time in 3 years), so I'm starting a small home business manufacturing firearm accessories to give me something to do while I look for a job. I have a small machine shop in my garage and a 3D CAD software system. My first project is...
Back