• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Maverick 88 barrels in M590A1 marinecote

Thanks for the info. I've decided I will not bother with removing the tube to change the barrels. For my usage the Maverick 88 will do fine and the 590A1 flex will be mostly a spare and range use for now.
  2. S

So I've received the Maverick 88 security/field combo (two barrel combo). It's Mossberg product id #31014. https://www.mossberg.com/product/maverick-88-security-field-combo-31014/ I'm happy with the purchase so far. It's much lighter than the 590A1 so will be easier to carry when camping and...
  3. S

That would be ok as long as the chamber end of the barrels mates with the receiver. But I will order the Maverick 88 regardless as the M590A1 is heavy to carry when hiking and I like having a second spare shotgun anyway.
  4. S

Anybody know whether the barrels are interchangeable? I have the Flex M590A1 marinecote with 18.5" barrel and plan on getting the Maverick 88 combo 18.5"/28" barrels. I'd like to use both the 18.5" and 28" barrels from the Maverick 88 on the 590 sometimes.
Back