• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. joeodd2

Huge Ejection Problem with My Mossberg 590M

Yeah, I think that's the next step. Going to call Mossberg tomorrow as well, I've heard they send replacement parts hassle-free. Maybe they can send me a new receiver? Although that's pretty much the entire gun. But, I'm still not sure if the bolt carrier itself isn't jacked up as well.
  2. joeodd2

New, I got it back in April. I found a big part of the problem. A few weeks ago I thought I lost the ejection screw that screwed into the receiver, but it turns out the screw got lodged at the back of the receiver between that the bold slide. After I pried the screw out, it went back a little...
  3. joeodd2

Also, I've shot birdshot, minis, slugs, and buckshot allow with the same result.
  4. joeodd2

Yeah, I've used Federal, Winchester, Slapshot, and one other I can't remember the name at the moment. This brand is Rottweil. They all do the same thing.
  5. joeodd2

Hello everyone. I own a Mossberg 590M, this is my first gun, and I'm still learning a lot about how to care for it. Recently I've had an issue with the gun ejecting rounds. The extractors on the bolt don't catch the round after it's fired, which always leaves the bolt pushed back from the spent...
  6. joeodd2

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Joeodd2 is just a name I came up with as a teenager, I was originally Joeodd but my old yahoo account got to much junk mail. LOL. And my avatar is from my episodes of American Splatter on YouTube, where I shoot stuff and make it splatter...
  7. joeodd2

New gun owner. I own a Mossberg 590M (a gun which apparently NOBODY else on the planet seems to...

New gun owner. I own a Mossberg 590M (a gun which apparently NOBODY else on the planet seems to own...lucky me)
Back