• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. micko43

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Photo Gallery

Re: Scoped Mossberg Davidson's Brush Gun 464 thats a nice rifle there mate, the scope sits nice and low
  2. micko43

Hog Hunting

Re: Nice boar Plenty of bacon for the freezer!
  3. micko43

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Sights

Re: Open sights suggestions? Thanks for the replys fellas ended up getting the skinner lo pro for it. It's just the standard pistol grip 464!
  4. micko43

New 464 30.30 Finally got my new 464. Fit and finish is excellent the wood is nice and dark deep bluing! I must say im impressed. Far better qaulity on this than my Marlin 1894SS. Got my skinner lo pro and front sights in the mail from the US cant wait to get it out and have a shot!
  5. micko43

Coyote Hunting

Re: coyotes hunting That's some good footage I'd love to smash a coyote with the 30.30!
  6. micko43

Hog Hunting

Nice boar Stalking along a dried up creek bed I came onto some action, where i found some pigs in the distance having a feed on a dead cow, so i slowly crept in and closed the distance unseen, getting closer I had to climb up out of the creek bed and pop up on the ferals. As i popped up the mob...
  7. micko43

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Sights

Open sights suggestions? Pick my 464 up on Friday, & I am trying to find out about some after market open sights to fit can you guys point me in the right direction I like the look of the Williams fire sights but can't find anything for the 464 is there a set that fit? I've seen skinners do...
  8. micko43

Re: Some scope action That setup looks sweet mate!
  9. micko43

Hog Hunting

Re: Camel & a Boar It really has a flavor of it's own, maybe if anything abit like beef! Nothing like chicken ;)
  10. micko43

Hog Hunting

Re: Camel & a Boar A few days later I caught this boar early one morning having a feed on the carcass. Just as I was getting in position I stood on a twig and he took off once again gave chase and caught up with him in an opening in amougst the thick cover, again my Savage 30.06 using remington...
  11. micko43

Hog Hunting

Camel & a Boar Thought id throw up this story, it took place towards the end of last year just before the heat of summer(Australia) A mate and I were crusing a dry creek bed on a 75000acre property we have access to, when i caught site of this bull camel. The owner had told us prior that any...
  12. micko43

Gday from Aussie!

Yeah as soon as my paper work comes thru ill pick up my rifle and post some pics.. Its a long wait down under takes about 2 months from when you choose the rifle (and lodge the paper work) to when you can pick it up... Yes 'lazy eyed sniper' your onto it the camel is a very distructive feral...
  13. micko43

Mossberg 464 vs Marlin 336 Lever Action

Looks sweet! Just waiting to pick my 464 up can't wait! Trying to find Williams fibre optic sights to fit? Any help? Or is there anyone that make scope mounts that are low? I've seen some but there all to high!
  14. micko43

Gday from Aussie!

Hi all new memeber here, Just waiting on a permit to come thru to pick up my new mossberg 464 30.30!! Thought id join the forum
Back