• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. L

How to install a Picatinny bipod to a MVP LC

I am fairly new to firearms, and I have recently bought a MVP LC combo which comes with a Cladwell bipod on the sling stud. Last week my friend gave me a Magpul Picatinny bipod as present, and I have problem finding a way to install it. I know there is a two-slot sling stud pica adapter on...
  2. L

MVP LC combo scope ring

I find the scope ring that came with my MVP LC was too low, causing me unable to see through the scope like I do with my other rifles. I think it was because of the design of the Magpul tactical stock, the cheek rest part is higher than conventional wood stock. I am thinking of adding a set of...
  3. L

MVP LC CHEEK REST QUESTION

My MVP LC came with a Magpul stock, I saw in the intro video someone said the cheek rest is adjustable? I have tried fiddling the cheek rest, but I don't think it's height is adjustable. Am I right or is there a secret button I have missed?
  4. L

Hi...message from Vancouver of Canada

I have mail ordered a MVP LC 223. Waiting for it, hope it is good........after seeing some complaints here..... finger crossed........
Back