• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. K

Mossberg buttstock turn over receiver. How to fix?

Yes, you are right. Unfortunately, significant rotating around is present :cry: Visually, no. Sure, may times. There is no any spacers. Some people advised me to use varnish for fixing stock's screw in receiver's nut.
  2. K

Mossberg buttstock turn over receiver. How to fix?

From time to time a buttstock of my Mossberg 590 turn over a receiver. It's terrible. :evil: To fix this I need to disassemble full buttstock (with SpeedFeed system) and turn screw that links receiver and buttstock. :cry: How to avoid doing full buttstock disassemble? Is any fixation device...
  3. K

Long barrel for 590 model

Unfortunately, I can't use this long barrel because it has ports ;( So, with these ports I must shoting in IPSC "modify" class instead of my current "standard manual" :( Are there another long barrels for 590 model? Definitely without ports!
  4. K

I plan change my 8 shot magazine to 5 shot magazine then set up 28" barrel and finally set up +5 shot magazine extender. So I'll have long barrel with 10 shot magazine.
  5. K

Is there any long barrels for 590 model besides 28" for 835 model?
  6. K

Is there any long barrels for 590 model? E.g. is it possible to set up this barrel from 835 model on usual 590? http://www.mossberg.com/cgi-bin/commerc ... &key=90831 In fact, I have 590 with 8+1 but I'm ready to set up first 5 shells magazine and then after set up 28" long barrel to set up +5...
  7. K

Mossberg 590 receiver boring

:mrgreen: He is my craftsman :lol:
  8. K

No. Thank you. I've already given my Mossberg receiver to master and I'm waiting results...
  9. K

Here is Mossberg 590 receiver bored of my friend
  10. K

Sure. It's Benelli M2 boring at the picture. I'm still afraid to do boring on my Mossberg. :D
  11. K

My Mossberg 590 receiver has sharp edges and during speed loading I often cut my fingers. Did anyone do receiver boring for smoothing receiver edges like at picture? Is it safe for Mossberg receiver?
  12. K

Mossberg 590 receiver buying

Is it possible to buy Mossberg 590 receiver separately as part?
  13. K

Fiber Optic Sights

Did anyone see this Tom Knap's sight analog but for Mossberg 590? http://www.tomknapp.net/store/product.p ... 1&featured
  14. K

How Mossberg 590 magazine tube unscrew?

I would like to clean up magazine tube but how can I unscrew it?
  15. K

Mossberg 590 Side Saddles and Shell Holders

Hello, guys I'm IPSC shooter and use Mossberg 590. I would like to add one or two carriage saddle on my shotgun on the right side of it for fast reloading like this Did anyone do this? How can implement this sidelock?
Back