• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Cruzie27

Moving Sale!

I’ll take the red dot please. ETA; if you still have it.....
  2. Cruzie27

Can you use any off these sights on SW.

I have the XS Big Dot on my Shockwave, in fact I have the XS Big Dot on all of my shotguns and all but two of my pistols. As mentioned previously the Big Dot’s help with the Shockwaves tendency to shoot high. Well worth the time and money to add to your little firearm.
  3. Cruzie27

Changing Barrels on a 2 year old MB 500

I’m pretty sure I have a 5 rd magazine & spring sitting around here. Get me an address and you can have it. If you have a strap wrench and a vice it is a simple job to swap magazine tubes. You can find the longer hunting barrels that come with chokes fairly easy.
  4. Cruzie27

Plus One Magazine Extensions That Work?

Anyone have a picture of a Shockwave / Nightstick with the S&J +1?
  5. Cruzie27

Maverick 88 Security Houge Tamer Forend installation

Checked earlier when I got home & I do have a 6-3/4 Action tube with the Hogue adaptor nut.
  6. Cruzie27

Thinking of making my own shockwave mossy

I have a Shockwave black synthetic foregrip with strap & action tube, Black raptor grip,500 5 shot mag w/ spring and follower, and a old 28” smooth bore plain barrel you could have chopped down to the magazine lug.
  7. Cruzie27

Maverick 88 Security Houge Tamer Forend installation

I have the adaptor nut for the short tube at the house collecting dust if you want to give it a try. Get me an address and I’ll send it out. ETA: pretty sure I have a unused short tube sitting around too.
  8. Cruzie27

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Now that I’ve seen a Phrobis III mounted I’ll have to dig mine out to see how it compares to the OKC M9 I have for my shotgun. speaking of which, here’s my 500.... .....added the 9 shot 590 SP front end. Love this set up! The standard wall barrel points so nice & I love the plain Jane brass...
  9. Cruzie27

Mossberg and the Miltary

2003- 2004 we got issued brand spanking new 18.5” Mossberg 500 shotguns a few weeks before we went over. (1st CAV, Iraq 04-05) First thing I did with my deployment money when I got home was buy a Mossberg 500 at the gun store closest to my mothers house. Always have had at least one since then.
  10. Cruzie27

590 Shockwave, 1st impressions

There are plenty online, but you have to pay the sellers premium price. The way things are now finding one in a gun store would be rare. Hope you can get your hands on one soon, they are a lot of fun to shoot.
  11. Cruzie27

Western Auto Supply Revelation 310A in 12 gauge.........

I picked up a Revelation 310A last month for $120. It was jammed open and the safety was missing. Got it sorted out in a half hour once I got it home. It is hands down the best Mossberg 500 I’ve ever gotten my hands on. If it shoots and functions as nice as mine you’ll love that shotgun guaranteed!
  12. Cruzie27

590 Shockwave, 1st impressions

I absolutely love my Shockwave! Picked it up used with the OpSol adaptor at a local gun store a few months back before all the craziness started. I’ve been shooting everything I can find thru it. Really like the 2-3/4 #4 buckshot thru it, and love all of the mini shells I’ve gotten ahold of...
Back