• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Rodburner

Good morning

A damn nice one…my wife’s hearing aids were nearly 7K..lol. I’ve shot stuff my whole life, a couple years in the service, 40 years in construction, half a dozen years in competition car stereo and at my last formal hearing test before retiring, the PYT running the test announced to the group...
  2. Rodburner

Is the NRA in a death spiral?

Lol…I don’t push any particular political perspective very often, but count myself as at least one of the 40 or 50 million gun owning non Republican citizens of the United States. And not to single out any one person, but I’ve seen that rallying cry on this very site, more than a few times. And...
  3. Rodburner

NYC Earthquake

Lol.. have been impacted by a couple major earthquakes and one volcano over the years up here, and so far so good. My grandfather owned one of the few hotels and a restaurant that was not destroyed in Anchorage during their shaker, Mt St Helen’s got me a new work vehicle thanks to grit...
  4. Rodburner

Good morning

Luckily, he could just put the birds head grip on his existing weapon for 25 bucks just to see how it feels…Shockwave Technology covers most Mossy pumps I think..
  5. Rodburner

12 guage Mini

6. Rodburner

12 guage Mini

Don’t know where to get them if online outfits won’t ship and if they’re not available locally, but Ammoseek has 29 listing posted this morning from various brands and loadings..good luck..( of course there is always the tried and true 3 day weekend road trip to the north or east, lol)
  7. Rodburner

Good morning

Don’t get me wrong, I am one of the 40 or so million gun owning democrats. Lol
  8. Rodburner

Good morning

Lol..not a follower or disciple. I simply couldn’t figure out what the post was about.
  9. Rodburner

Good morning

So he’s mad because Obama is taller than Sgt. Meyer? Not exactly sure what crimes Obama committed as a lawyer before becoming the president, but I guess time will tell. Sgt. Meyer earned his medal 8 months after Obama was elected and the medal ceremony was 2 years after that, so I’m sure that if...
  10. Rodburner

Good morning

I just have to ask, what the heck are you talking about?
  11. Rodburner

Woox Furniture

Just looking at the pic, it seems like they designed the forearm to fit either or both the slide tube sizes by enlarging the front of it to encompass the mounting lug on a short tube, instead of having it exposed?
  12. Rodburner

Good morning

Not being an arc welder, I never paid it much mind as gas welding on the job was an all weather, any conditions requirement. But over the years I had many arc welders with my crew for specific jobs and they never batted an eye to weld in the rain. They would put up their tent and go to it, even...
  13. Rodburner

Anyone use Rechargable batteries in their optics

Guess I’m just not hooked up right, but my shockwave is only for home defense and hasn’t been outside since I unboxed it, so I find it cheaper to just leave an LED light on in the house all night long. A 60w equivalent LED, left on 6 hours a day, for a year, costs less than a rechargeable...
  14. Rodburner

pictures that make you lol

Lol
  15. Rodburner

Perfect Shockwave Case

Are travel cases for the shockwave a “thing”? I got one the same day I got the shockwave. It is 32” long as opposed to the 30”er mentioned though. There’s plenty of room inside for the SW and my smaller handheld SW 9mm, lol as well as an array of zippered / Velcro external pockets the full...
  16. Rodburner

88 vs 590 a1 tactical?

Lol..I always thought the best part about a stocked weapon was the ability to change that length to anything you wanted with some judicious sanding of whatever material you had on hand or liked the look of, ie, wood, rubber, brass, bubble wrap, who knows, and a couple longer screws to reattach...
  17. Rodburner

Question for the Christmas Season

Good luck with your test..as far as a Dyson, we had the pet version back when we had cats and while it worked good, it WAS heavy. But the thing that bothered me the most was running over a cord or anything really that would stop the brush, would then wreck the plastic gear drive, and require an...
  18. Rodburner

pictures that make you lol

My wife said she is knitting me a scarf to celebrate my upcoming 10th year of retirement…I’m super excited…
  19. Rodburner

Yeah, one can never have too many drill bits, though those 2 or 3 hundred bits seem over the top, compared to the 12 paddle bits and 4 step drill bits I’ve been using since retiring. Lol but it makes more sense of the drill press and bit sharpener that came with… and that 110 year old...
  20. Rodburner

Lol…tools . Besides having a lifetime accumulation of various hand and power tools, my dad has been giving me chunks of HIS lifetime accumulation of tools the past couple years, to thin out his belongings in anticipation of me having to deal with his estate.. He’ll be 95 in a few weeks so...
Back