• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. CanuckBuck

Trudeau does it again...

Canada introduces new gun buy-back program as firearms legislation tabled: https://www.citynews1130.com/2021/02/16/trudeau-government-would-allow-municipalities-to-ban-handguns-under-new-bill/ Trudeau does not have my vote. The only vote of mine he has is the vote to give him the boot!
  2. CanuckBuck

Building The Ultimate Home Defence Plan

I received an email from Mossberg for this free ebook. Here is the download link I received...
  3. CanuckBuck

Calibers and Gauges Under Username

Everyone has a caliber or gauge under their username, such as Copper BB, .22LR, .410, 12Ga ect. What do these calibers and gauges represent, and how do you "level up" your number? Is there a certain amount of posts you need per "level"? Just curious. Thanks guys!
  4. CanuckBuck

Happy New Year Mossberg Owners!

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you all! Be safe, and be vigilant!
  5. CanuckBuck

Flip Up Sights for 590A1?

Hi guys, I slapped a Black Aces Quad Rail on my 590A1 along with a red dot and was curious as to which flip up sight would best suit my gun? I've been doing some research comparing Fab Defense V.S. Magpul MBUS, and I think I'm leaning towards Fab Defense for the tool-less adjustment factor...
  6. CanuckBuck

590A1 20" Barrel Standoff Add On?

Just wondering what the best standoff is for my 590A1 with 20" barrel? At first I was thinking of the Black Aces Spike (because I have the Black Aces Quad Rail), but not sure if a standoff would be more useful. The spike certainly looks cool! HFD2 looks half decent, but was wanting to know if...
  7. CanuckBuck

590A1 Mag Extension For 20" Barrel?

Hey guys (and gals?), I am wondering if there is a magazine extension for the 20" barrel? Maybe instead of a 8+1, I can have a 10+1? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.
  8. CanuckBuck

590A1 Magpul MOE forend & Heat Shield?

Hi all, I have the 590A1 Magpul edition with the MOE forend. I ordered the heat shield from Brownells yesterday, and didnt think about the MOE forend possibly being in the way when cycling the shells... Is there room on the 20" barrel for the MOE forend and the heat shield? Thanks!
  9. CanuckBuck

Hello From Ontario Canada

Hello everyone! Just bought myself a Mossberg 590A1 with 20" barrel, and I am wanting to add a couple things to it. Also bought my girlfriend a brand new Mossberg Silver Reserve II in 20ga. I figured this would be a good forum to be a part of. Looking forward to some convos!
Back