• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Enlarging or Relieving loading port Hello all, I have just gotten several used 5 shot Mod 500's in 12 and 20ga. Can an amatuer open up or otherwise enlarge the bottom loading port to facilitate faster, easier loading into the tube? At a minimum I'd like to smooth off the sharp edges which...
  2. S

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Sawed off / chopped barrel for 500's Hi ya'll. Thanks for the kind words on my project gun and photos. Since then I've added an ATI top folding stock and shell saddle, plus a 200 lumen light hanging off the barrel on an ATI clamp. The chopped vent rib, smooth bore barrel grouped about...
  3. S

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Sawed off / chopped barrel for 500's Hello all. I have not seen much info about cutting down or sawing off barrel's here, so I checked YouTube and some other places and just bit the bullet and did it. The original gun was bought used for $149, a well worn standard Mossberg 500 12ga. with...
  4. S

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Thank you all for your help!! So jazzed about this 20ga., I just hope it's a collectible unit worth trading for additional guns. So jazzed in fact I just bought a 500a off Gunbroker -w- a 28" VR modified choke for $149, seller says in 98%. Wondering if I can shoot slugs and 00buck in this 28"...
  5. S

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Hello everyone, I picked up a Mod 500CG 20ga. as a set with a 28" vent rib and 24" smoothbore slug barrel -w- sights. I'm not seeing this particular combination ANYWHERE on the web??? The reciever is solidly marked "500CG". Does anyone have any history on these or even a value? Metal is...
Back