• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

Who else is rocking a Mesa Tac Urbino stock ?

Just got this in the mail today, install was not too bad. Certainly feels different with the grip, I hope that equates to improved control or at least less hurt on the shoulder with heavy loads....Gona function check it today. Anyone else have luck using this pistolgrip stock/gun combo...
  2. C

Recomend a front sling loop.

Is there such thing as a sling mount that attaches where the mag tube extension goes in the form of a ring that slides over the factory mag then secured by screwing on the mag extension ?
  3. C

Mav 88 * Recomend a good sling swivel set.

I first checked the Mossberg store but only found the front swivel that attaches to the mag cap, NO screw in stock atachment. If anyone knows the part # I would appreciate it. Otherwise if you know a good aftermarket kit that screws into the polymer stock please post the brand and model. I found...
  4. C

Maverick Arms tightening the belt.

I just bought my 4th Mav 88, a security 18". Didnt realize till I got home the Big Mossberg sticker on the stock is gone also the Maverick 88 etching on the receiver. Its all meat & potatos now with the only markings above the magazine entrance. Just like all things I guess. There is alot of...
  5. C

930 metal safety upgrade...."Just look at a youtube tutorial they said"

Honestly I cant blame youtube but it makes me feel better lol. Any forum member figured out how to dis/reasemble the 930 safety as it conects to the trigger pack ? I recently installed a metal safety upgrade WITHOUT ANY CONSIDERATION TO ORIENTATION...till halfway thru the install. Result: gun...
Back