• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Brog

Home defense Buck/Slug vs Shot

Ahh, I searched and somehow missed that. Thanks.
  2. Brog

New from Norfolk VA

Yes, I do go to Superior Little Creek when shooting shotgun and while Bob's was closed to redo their range. And thanks, I just saw the sling info.
  3. Brog

New from Norfolk VA

Nice, good to meet a local member. If you don't mind me asking, what range do you use when in Hampton Roads? I'm a member at Bob's, but can't shoot shotguns there so I need to go to a 2nd place when I want to shot it.
  4. Brog

Home defense Buck/Slug vs Shot

I live in an apartment currently and the longest sightline is about 36'. I have neighbors on 3 of the 4 sides and below, I'm on top floor. I have a Mav 88 for home defense. My question is what you would recommend for ammo choice? I have 00 Buck, Slugs, mini shells and 7.5 shot. I know 00Buck...
  5. Brog

New from Norfolk VA

New to the forum. Thanks for having me. Looking forward to being part of the Mossberg group.
  6. Brog

Sling Mounts Mav 88

My Maverick 88 (security) has the standard black stock with the small nub (whatever its called) and a I've added GGG light rail/sling mount, see pics below. I just bought the Mossberg Padded Hunter Sling. Will I just need to attach it to the stock with a standard swivel mount and directly to the...
  7. Brog

Maverick 88 7+1 with no sling swivell in stock!

Speaking of slings, my 88 has the standard black stock with the small nub (whatever its called) and a GGG light rail/sling mount, see pics below. I just bought the Mossberg Padded Hunter Sling. Will I just need to attach it to the stock with a standard swivel mount and directly to the GGG...
Back