• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

New pistol - Glock 34

Just call when your in the neighborhood.
  2. M

New pistol - Glock 34

I was never a big fan of Glocks. I find their big guns too small and their small guns too big (G26 is hard to pocket). I have always considered them the "VW beatle" of handguns - inexpensive, reliable, well engineered for their price point, but thoroughly pedestrian. There is nothing exciting or...
  3. M

Unsatisfactory AimPro Tactical Customer Service

Aimpro Mike Orlen barrel port:$95 $65 thread for choke tubes: $70...
  4. M

We'll see. I won't deal twice with a company that treats me that way. Especially when there are so many competitors seeking my business.
  5. M

There is no such thing as an excuse for poor customer service. Its hard to feel sorry for a company that is "too busy", but dont worry, if they are "too busy" to respond to their customers, they wont bee for long. http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtop ... 2&t=284478 (read down to the bottom)
  6. M

Mossberg Reserve Series O/U And Side-By-Side Reviews...

http://www.robrobertsgunworks.com/flash/flash.html
  7. M

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: Show off your Tactical .22!!! Here's my "tactical" .22:
  8. M

Radians Custom Molded Ear Plugs Review...

A tip: put a small tube of Neosporin (or generic triple antibiotic ointment) in the little bag with your ear plugs. I works great as a lubricant when inserting the plugs, makes a tighter seal that is more comfortable, and prevents ear canal problems from stuff ear plugs can pick up. Warm...
  9. M

KEL TEC

Here's mine with 9mm (ported) barrel and 2 mags, and 22lr barrel with 2 mags. Armalaser stingray on rail:
  10. M

Mossberg Owners Forum Troubleshooting...

"problem fixed" On 8/17, Mod stated that the problem of staying logged in was fixed. I still have to log in at every visit.
  11. M

Smith & Wesson

S & W Model 41: Model 22A:
  12. M

Acronyms and Initials

Re: Acronyms I hate to be a pedant (well, I don't really hate it, I just can't help it), but these are initials, not acronyms. An acronym is a pronounceable word made up of the first letters of other words, such as "NATO".
  13. M

Mossberg Reserve Series O/U And Side-By-Side Reviews...

Yes, which is why I recently took it off, cut the stock and put an adjustable butt plate with a kick-eeze pad on so that I could change the LOP for summer (longer - tee shirt) or winter (shorter - Coat) shooting.
  14. M

Head of lettuce vs PDX1 round

Hey Gallagher! You did more than decimate that lettuce (you didn't leave 90% intact).
  15. M

Dogs

Also, keep the commands short, monosyllabic, so there is only a single sound the dog must learn. For example; "come" rather than "come here" and "sit" rather than "sit down". No promises, but it will improve your chances of success while using Rossignol's suggestions.
  16. M

.22 Pistols: Pics and Discussion

Re: Let's see your .22 pistols Of course we're not counting cuties like this as "pistols, right?
  17. M

.22 Pistols: Pics and Discussion

Re: Let's see your .22 pistols Here is my favorite target gun: And here is my favorite plinker: I just ordered a new 7 inch barrel for the 22A to shoot outdoors this summer with my old Leupold scope.
Back