• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Sentry Tactical Safe

Taking a shot if this is the forum to post this, if it isn't feel free to move it. So I'm strolling around Wally World this evening and went to the barren wasteland that is their firearms section and came upon a large box on the shelf that housed a Sentry safe. I took a look at the pictures...
  2. T

White House approach to new gun regs.

I keep hearing rumor that Wayne La Pierre was supposed to have a meeting with Obama on Tuesday at the White House...anyone confirm or deny this?
  3. T

Turn in your neighbors $1000

I have no idea why, but when I see Mike D's profile picture the face of Chuck D comes to mind...maybe I had too much NyQuil in the last 72. Anyways....this harkens back to the Nazi era, though no one is running around waving flags and burning books yet. I'm all for being vigilant and if my...
  4. T

Dirty good for nothing @@**@^%$# couldn’t do it !

I know I saw a chunk out of my check this last go around, its not going to pull me under but at the same time its money I would have rather put towards something else than making sure someone got a bunch of stuff they were told they were "entitled" to. Hollywood films get an exemption? NASCAR...
  5. T

Turn in your neighbors $1000

I wonder how that would pan out if neighbor A called to say that neighbor B had a bunch of guns. Police boot in the door, search the home, detain the owner and find...........notta. So now you have neighbor A who called in basically a bogus call, wasting time, manpower, money and resources...
  6. T

Workin for a livin....

Re: What is it you do? Grandfather used to be an Engineer for Milwaukee Road way back when, some of the pictures he left when he passed away in 04 were amazing as he was there when they were transitioning from steam to diesel electric. I remember a trip to the train museum in Union Illinois...
  7. T

A Concerned Citizens Letter To Congress...

I sent this one to my state Reps tonight. Senator Max Baucus, I am writing to you in regards to the pending assault weapons and magazine bans making their way through Congress. As a Montana citizen I am sure you can agree that many Montanans take their constitutional rights very seriously...
  8. T

Fienstein to introduce Assault Weapon Ban

I'm sure Dicks is trying to appease the soccer moms and nasacar dads who wrote about their "babykilling" assault rifles. I get the feeling it will come back to bite them in the end, which for now is playing it "safe". On another note..sent emails to my state reps about my thoughts on the...
  9. T

Workin for a livin....

Re: What is it you do? I am a towing/recovery truck operator.....which is a really fancy way of saying I drive a towtruck for a living. I like it, never the same thing, same car or people on each call, always something new, scary, exciting and just flat weird every day I'm on shift.
  10. T

I have heard rumors that the O administration is leaving the NRA out of any new gun control talks and going to "hunting" groups for their pro gun thoughts. I keep hearing various LEO organizations talking about automatic weapons like we all have belt fed and full auto rifles in our closets...
  11. T

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Building a tac 500 Got the forend rail/heat shield combo this week and spent part of last night attempting to install it. Ran into a slight issue getting the reciever pin to pop out. The destructions call for using the new pin to pop out the old one in order to keep from pulling the...
  12. T

Workin for a livin....

What is it you do? Was rather curious as to what it is everyone did in their daily life. Aside from being professional forum posters of course!
  13. T

The Lousy News Media

Apaprently its ok....for one he is using a Chevy (Government Motors) product and he is just speaking hypothetically...which of course is ok...yeah right.
  14. T

My MRE Experience ~~ UPDATE

I am morbidly curious how you turn vegetables into "crumbles"
  15. T

Amish Mafia

I'm surprised this show hasn't be condemmend for its "gun violence" and pulled from the air. Welcome to the PC nation
  16. T

The world is watching

We have seen, decade after decade, how the National Rifle Association has blocked not only sensible forms of gun control but even reasonable debate. Enough. If lawmakers won't stand up to the NRA after six educators and 20 children are mutilated by a Bushmaster assault rifle, they should all be...
  17. T

I renewed my membership to the terrorist organization, for some reason the death threats don't seem to bug me. Logic would dictate that if pro gun folks were as violent as anti gun nuts said they were...there would be no more anti gun nuts to speak of.
  18. T

Dirty good for nothing @@**@^%$# couldn’t do it !

I thought you got a raise when you actually did a good job and not patting yourself on the back? Now here comes the blame game as the country suffers
  19. T

Rep. O'Neil is from a town about 15 miles north of where I live. Good man, he is light years ahead of many other political types in his thinking. I liked the blurb where there is a petition to have Ms. Feinstein tried for treason....oh wouldn't that be a hoot.
  20. T

My MRE Experience ~~ UPDATE

Re: My MRE Experience C-Rats.....if my history is correct didn't Sherman use matches from one to torch Atlanta :P
Back