• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. U

WTB: Sling for Mossberg 151M (b) + Others

I would like an original sling for my Mossberg Model 151M (b) Also would like to have the swivels to hook to my swivel mounts. Was this sling leather???? Also interested in any web Mossberg slings to fit some of my 352 series **edited personal email from post.
  2. U

Need help finding a sling for an old 22

Thanks! I have M1 Garands and extra slings. Just wanting original Mossberg slings. If you see any please keep me in mind. I can wait. Thank You Guys! David
  3. U

Need help finding a sling for an old 22

I need a khaki web sling for my old model 352 22. Like original old sling. Also need an adjustable clip 22 short, L, LR for the 352. Would love to find a model 352 box as well. DR KY m
  4. U

HELLO from Kentucky! Need HELP!

Glad I found this site. I have owned Mossbergs over the years. 1st was a bolt action 16 ga. shotgun. Many a squirrel have found their way to the table with that old gun. I just bought a really cool Model 352 with down fold forearm. LOVE IT! :D need an original Khaki sling for it and it had...
  5. U

For The Ladies Of Mossberg Owners!

LORD, when I die, PLEASE!!!!Don't let my wife sell my guns for what ;) "I Told Her I Paid For Them".
  6. U

Model 352-Need Clip and Sling

I need an adjustable "Magic"? clip in 22 Short, Long, LR adjustable for a Model 352. I also need an original Khaki Web Sling. Reasonable please, not ebay "asking" prices. I would also appreciate any information on the 352 series or links for information. I just got my first Mossberg 352 in...
Back