• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

New 935 Turkey!!!

I first started hunting turkeys with an old Mossberg 20 ga pump with whatever choke it came with. Upgraded to the Tactical Turkey then graduated to the 935 Magnum Turkey. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  2. G

935- Should I Get One?

You are correct Mike, they handle the 3 1/2" loads like a champ. I have only taken 3 shots with my turkey load at 50 yards but each time there were more than 20 pellets in the head. (22, 24 & 25) Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  3. G

New 935 Turkey!!!

The 935 Magnum Turkey is my first and only privately owned auto loading shotgun. I really enjoy it. I topped mine with a Nikon Spur (from their P-Tactical series), Claw sling and put a Carlson's Long Beard XR choke in it. I went with the Mossy Oak Bottomland camo. Sent from my SM-G960U1...
  4. G

Little help with a forend retainer

Thanks for the feedback. I was essentially trying to make sure I was ordering the right part. I'm thinking the "Field Fit" is the one I am looking for. I see they're currently out of stock but, I can wait. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  5. G

Little help with a forend retainer

Good afternoon. I have a Mossberg 935 Magnum Turkey. I bought it in the fall of 2019. Since then, I have only fired it 14 times. I shot a turkey on April 23rd of this year and the spent casing ejected. However, the bolt only closed 3/4 of the way and a new round never cycled out of the...
  6. G

Hello from NW INDIANA

New here. I have an issue with a Mossberg and looking for some assistance. Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Back