• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. HawkLake

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Hawk Lake is the name of the lake in northern Indiana that I grew up on. I fished, hunted, and trapped this little lake until I went to college. My wife and I moved back in that house 9 years ago to take care of my ailing father who was diagnosed with alzheimers: he passed away in 2019 and we...
  2. HawkLake

sks spike bayonet

The ad says carbine, but then it also lists two different types. So, not sure.
  3. HawkLake

sks spike bayonet

Is this the tent stake you seek? https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/909760
  4. HawkLake

1911: Pics and Discussion

I had read that also. Accuracy problem may just be that it's not broken in yet.
  5. HawkLake

1911: Pics and Discussion

Here is one of mine. Sig 1911-22 Longmire version. My son bought it for me. Haven't been able to find anything it likes to shoot yet.
  6. HawkLake

Here it is; not too bad for 60 years old. Thanks for the welcome.
  7. HawkLake

Well, when I got home I pulled the barreled action out of the stock and I was very surprised at how clean it was. That was why I thought it had been fired very little. I oiled it, wiped it down, and cleaned the bore. Maybe it just needs to be fired more and it will be OK. Also, I see what you...
  8. HawkLake

I went to a gunshow a couple of weeks ago and bought a 320k single shot rifle. It came with the Mossberg 5330 aperture/peep rear sight and hooded front. The stock has some issues but other than that it looks like it was never fired. Questions: !.) Did this gun ever come as a youth model with...
Back