• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Mossberg SA-20 - Remove Magazine Spring Plug.

I will try to push the "Side Tabs" together & see if it lifts out; seems only logical way. I'd love to know when the design was changed, and when started making them like this. I was looking at the Weatherby SA-08 20GA, and the one I saw online was identical to mine. Stay tuned...
  2. J

Testing the cut & paste of pictures... Wow!!! Talk about easy. Other forums have forced you to upload pictures, then imbed a specil link into posting. SOLD!!! Thanks so much.
  3. J

Ha! A temporary picture solution; Add as my Profile Pic! The "Button" on top is the Magazine Limiter plug for hunting. It pulls right out. At 2 o'clock is a little pin that sticks up. It presses up against against ridges on the inside of the Forearm Cap when screwed on to make the ratchety noise...
  4. J

Photos eh? Well, no matter what I do I on other forums, I cannot get photos to post! How do I do this on the Mossberg Owner's Forum? I'll try to read up on it... but I suspect it is same, that I need to upload photos to a "Shared Site", then copy the link into this post... something like this...
  5. J

I recently purchased an SA-20 that was bought new in early 2020. After removing the Magazine Cap, the Magazine Capacity Plug lifts out easily. The Spring Cap has a little "pin" sticking up that causes the ratcheting sound when screwing the Cap back on, and on the sides of the tube there are two...
Back