• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Dodge

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Blackhawk Specops stock on my 500ATP.
  2. Dodge

lol indeed. It would be nice if they would reproduce without me having to pull my wallet out.
  3. Dodge

So this happened…
  4. Dodge

Removing rear sight on a 500.

For anyone following. I found a guy who imports from the US to the UK and sells on Amazon of all places. Duty paid was 31 quid. It only arrived the other day and I’m away for a couple of days. Will try swapping it out when I get back. Thanks to all who commented with suggestions, I’ll update...
  5. Dodge

Hi from the UK.

Thanks guys.
  6. Dodge

Hi from the UK.

Not local then. Although it’s practically next door compared to folk in America.
  7. Dodge

Hi from the UK.

lol Love NY. Are they trying to make your gun laws head the same way as the UK.
  8. Dodge

Hi from the UK.

Hi Daryll, are you still in the UK? Im in South Glos.
  9. Dodge

The actual sight blade is ok, it’s still usable, just one of the ears has broken off.
  10. Dodge

Yes it still works. In fact it’s a great sight.
  11. Dodge

I’ll try a search for Uk stockists. Thanks.
  12. Dodge

My 500 ATP… best fun you can have in the field with your clothes on.
  13. Dodge

Good ideas. If I can take the pin out I could take the flip up to a machine shop and get a new one made.
  14. Dodge

That would be ideal, but I doubt I could find one this side of the pond.
  15. Dodge

This picture shows the problem best. One of the ears has broken off. The left as you look down the gun.
  16. Dodge

Not the best pictures, daylight would be better. But looking at the pictures zoomed in it does look dovetailed. It’s a shame, because I actually like the sight. But parts over here are next to nonexistent.
  17. Dodge

I’ll get it out and take a couple of pictures. I doubt I can measure the difference in one side or the other. I don’t have a caliper here. Is there a normal in and out direction?
  18. Dodge

I think it’s factory. It’s a 500 ATP. It’s smooth bore, not a rifled barrel. I think I can see the dovetail now, is it an interference fit, which way will it come out?
Back